Spanish to English Transcribers Needed -
If you enjoy the ability to work from the comfort of your own home and the ability to set your own hours, keep on reading. NoteVault, Inc, providers of innovative mobile reporting solutions for the engineering and construction industry, is currently seeking a Work at Home Transcriptionist to join our International division. As an independent contractor for NoteVault, you instantly become an integral part of a network of professionals supporting one of the world's most innovative products.
NoteVault provides mobile voice-to-text reporting for the construction industry around the world. Our service allows the entire project team to do their reporting from their mobile phone using only their voice, and then quickly delivers transcribed, printable reports to any authorized recipient via the web or email, including photos and video clips.
As a Spanish to English Transcriptionist, you will:
- Transcribe Spanish voice messages to English text for construction reports such as manpower detail, daily activities log, punch lists, and weather reports.
- Ensure the correct spelling of names, construction terms and other words, using correct punctuation and grammar in the transcribed reports and making necessary corrections without changing the sentence meaning.
- Detect any discrepancies in dictation and informs supervisor for corrections.
- Demonstrate the ability to use designated reference materials.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand diverse accents and dialects and varying dictation styles.
- Work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Be available to transcribe daily.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you will possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including Spanish and English usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to concentrate with excellent listening skills with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate designated word processing, dictation, and transcription equipment as directed to complete assignments.
- Ability to resolve non-routine problems independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all client information.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Internet Connection
Send resume and cover letter. Be sure to answer all of the application questions. Applicants who do not answer these questions will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.